ZEISS LSM 900 for Materials, the confocal laser scanning #microscope (CLSM) from ZEISS, is the one #instrument you will need for #materials #analysis. Characterize 3D #microstructures surfaces topography in your lab or multi-user facility. LSM 900 enables precise, three-dimensional imaging and analyses of #nanomaterials, metals, polymers, and semiconductors. Extend your upright light microscope, ZEISS Axio Imager.Z2m or your inverted light microscope #ZEISS Axio Observer 7, with a confocal scanning module. Combine all essential light #microscopy contrasting techniques for materials with high precision #topography. With no the need to change #microscopes, you’ll save time on set-up. Benefit from automated data acquisition and post-processing. Execute non-contact #confocal #imaging when evaluating #surface #roughness. - #Metal testing for material wear. Volumetric measurement of a hole. Parameters such as volume, surface, depth, perimeter and complexity can be derived in a report. Color coded height map and results (left). 3D-view of color-coded height map (right).
- #Laser #polished #surface of #stainless #steel test piece. 3D view of color-coded height map.
- Wear mark on #polymer surface. 3D-view of color-coded height map. Objective: C Epiplan-APOCHROMAT 50x/0.95.
- Printed graphite circuit on substrate. 3D-view of color-coded height map with step height measurement in profile. Objective: C Epiplan-APOCHROMAT 20×/0.7.
- Ceramic surface – Color-coded height map.Objective: C Epiplan-APOCHROMAT 50x/0.95,
- Color-coded 3D-view of diffractive element on a document.